Now celebrating 6 years! Come join us at THE BLOCK, our downtown street party, on Saturday, August 25 from 5:30-9:30pm. THE BLOCK will take place on one block of Cabot Street from Pond Street to Federal Street. Guests can walk around, meet up with friends, listen to live music and enjoy street food, beer and wine. Because alcohol will be served, this is an event geared towards adults. Everyone is welcome to attend THE BLOCK, but there will not be any kids’ activities. Our other events like Arts Fest and Beverly’s New Year offer kids’ activities, but not this one.
Admission is $5 at the gate. #BeverlyBLOCK #BeverlyMA
MUSIC + MORE AT THE BLOCK
• Free giveaways and more from our major sponsors!
• Live music at the Main Stage (by Pond Street)
The Strungout Playboys (feat. members of The Few Abide) at 5:30pm
Froggy and the Friendship at 7pm
Big Ol' Dirty Bucket at 8:30pm
• DJ Slipwax will be spinning party tunes all night at Beverly Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza at One Ellis Square (by Federal Street)
• Lighting and sound by Round Table Entertainment
BEER + WINE AT THE BLOCK
• Cafe Salerno will be set up outside on Cabot Street to sell your favorite craft beer, sangria and wine
FOOD AT THE BLOCK
Street food for sale outside on Cabot Street:
• Fat Belly BBQ Food Truck – BBQ, burgers, dogs and much more
• Kame Restaurant – edamame, shumai, gyoza, egg rolls, yaki soba, fried rice
• Kim Gregory | Pure Pastry – cookies, brownies, whoopee pies, cupcakes
• Soma Restaurant & Bar – gourmet pizza by the slice, soft drinks, water
• Winfrey's Fudge & Chocolates – homemade fudge
And more restaurants coming soon!
ADMISSION AT THE BLOCK!
• $5 cash admission per person at the admission gates
• FREE fun giveaways while supplies last at the admission gates
• Bring your Massachusetts State ID if you plan to drink
• Please bring cash - all vendors take cash only
The fine print:
• Because alcohol will be served, this is an event geared towards adults. Everyone is welcome to attend THE BLOCK, but there will not be any kids' activities. Our other events like Arts Fest and Beverly's New Year offer kids' activities, but not this one.
• Please, note bags may be subject to inspection
• No pets, bikes, skateboards, hover boards, rollerblades or drones
• Cabot Street will be closed from Pond Street to Federal Street from 2:30-11pm for set up and clean up
• By attending THE BLOCK, you are authorizing us and our partners to potentially include you in photos/video/social media now and in the future
• Parking is available on side streets in the area and in city lots behind businesses on Cabot Street.
For more information contact Beverly Main Streets at 978-922-8558, https://www.beverlymainstreets.org/…/block-downtown-street…/
If you would like to sponsor –https://www.beverlymainstreets.org/support/sponsor-an-event/
If you would like to be a food vendor –https://www.beverlymainstreets.org/food-vendor/
If you would like to perform - https://www.beverlymainstreets.org/performer-application/